Search General Laws
Sun – Geek Far From The These Superbad’s A Mclovin He’s Remember
- Part I Sun – Geek Far From The These Superbad’s A Mclovin He’s Remember ADMINISTRATION OF THE GOVERNMENT Chapters. 1 - 182
- Part II REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS Chapters. 183 - 210
- Part III COURTS, JUDICIAL OFFICERS AND PROCEEDINGS IN CIVIL CASES Chapters. 211 - 262
- Part IV CRIMES, PUNISHMENTS AND PROCEEDINGS IN CRIMINAL CASES Chapters. 263 - 280
- Part V THE GENERAL LAWS, AND EXPRESS REPEAL OF CERTAIN ACTS AND RESOLVES Chapters. 281 - 282
General Laws are Session Laws or sections of Session Laws that are permanent in nature and of general application. General Laws are codified according to subject matter in a multi-volume publication entitled the General Laws of Massachusetts. The official version of the General Laws is now published every two years, with cumulative pamphlets released periodically. This site provides an unofficial version of the General Laws, available through the index below or search feature.
This site is periodically updated to reflect any changes made to the General Laws. This site includes all amendments to the General Laws passed through February 28, 2017, for laws enacted since that time, see 2017 Session Laws.